Taking proper care of your skin helps to ward off signs of aging and keeps your skin clear and healthy. But with so many skincare products available, how do you find the ones that work for and with your skin? With the R. Essentials skincare line, developed by leading dermatologist Dr. Matt Leavitt, men and women alike can find a product to fit their specific skincare needs. Here are some key skincare products and kits to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin.
- Anti-Aging Kit: If you want to minimize the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles, try the R. Essentials anti-aging kit. This kit contains a cleanser, glycolic moisturizer, antioxidant sunscreen, and a mild retinol vitamin A serum to reverse the signs of aging and restore youthfulness.
- Eye Repair Serum: The delicate skin around your eyes is often the first to show the signs of aging. The Eye Repair Serum utilizes a special blend of peptides, antioxidants, chelators, and moisturizers to reduce the look of puffiness and under-eye circles and improve the appearance of alertness.
- Lite Moisture Cream: The oil-free Lite Moisture Cream contains green tea extract as well as vitamins A, C, E, and CoQ10, making it an excellent moisturizer for all skin types.
- Antioxidant-Infused Gentle Cleanser: While regularly cleansing your skin is an effective way of removing dead skin cells and exfoliating, some facial cleansers can dry out your skin and lead to irritation. Unlike other products, the R. Essentials Antioxidant-Infused Gentle Cleanser uses a special soap-free formula to clean and moisturize without over-drying.
- Acne Kit: Pairing the right acne-control products for effective results can be a challenge. Complete with cleanser, spot treatment gel, acne pads, and a retinol treatment serum, our Acne Kit offers a single routine that helps patients better manage acne-prone skin.
To shop the entire R. Essentials line, visit an Advanced Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery office near you or shop online. To locate an office or dermatologist near you, please visit Advanced Dermatology online or call us today at (866) 400-3376.